Today we are starting a new 7 day series, this time focusing on must pack lists. Today for our first post will be on the must haves for business trips. I travel a lot for business & I always want to make sure I have all that I need so that i’m not stuck out of town without a necessity.
What will you wear:
- Is there a dress code for whatever events/meetings etc. you will be attending?
- Will there only be the one function or multiple?
- How long will you be gone?
- What is the weather forecast?
I have a 3 day trip next month. I will be in three meetings (business), have 1 night out with my friends who live in the city (casual)I am going to & have one awards ceremony (formal) My hotel also has a pool. So here are my outfits.
1 purse | 1 pair of shoes | 1 pair of jeans | 1 skirt | 1 pair of dress pants | PJs | Swim wear
1 sweater | 2 blouses
Work related items
- Have a day planner/ calendar (whatever you use to plan your day)
- Do you need print outs of anything?
- Business cards? stationary? Writing utensils?
- Laptop & Charger
Toiletry Bag/ Makeup
Not everyone brings these because of all the stuff available at the hotels (usually free of charge) however I always do.
Toothbrush | Toothpaste | Mouthwash | Floss | Nail kit| Makeup bag | Shampoo | Conditioner | Hairspray | Brush | Razor| deodorant | any needed medication
- Credit card/ cash
- Books to read (for fun)
- Cards to pass time
- Phone charger(s)
- Passport (if necessary)
- Driver’s licence
What do you bring with you when you travel for business? Let me know in the comments