Today is the final day of the 31 day organizational challenge. In the last month we have decluttered our homes, vehicles, garages & digital lives. Doesn’t it feel so much better now. If you missed the challenge CLICK HERE for the list of posts. For our last day I will be going through the steps to pinterest organization.
what you will need
- Access to pinterest
- Clock/Phone- For ten minute timer
Steps to decluttering your pinterest
- Set 10 minute timer
- Go through your profile- If you see a board you are unsure of (turn it secret *your signal to yourself to sort through it later)
- If you see any boards you no longer want or need- delete them
- If you see any boards that can be merged – Move all items from one to the other & rename
- Organize the order of your boards (if you are on a desktop) in a way that makes the most sense for you.
At a later date return to the secret boards and decide what you want to keep and what you want to delete.
** Join us in February for 28 days to a better relationship