Yesterday I did a top five of my favourite organizational apps. Today I will be doing a similar top 5 this time on organizational products that you can order online. Once again I am not being financially rewarded for anything I say here, it is all personal opinion.
- Favorite Photo Organizing website- Shutterfly– What I love about shutterfly is you can upload your photos off your computer or phone to clear up space & it can be used to order photo books which are my favourite way of organizing my photos.
- Favorite container shopping website-the container store– The container store has bins, baskets & storage solutions for every room in your house, the products look great and are actually quite affordable.
3. Favourite idea website-Pinterest– I know it’s sort of predictable but pinterest is by far my favourite website to get ideas for organization, time management, DIY projects etc. It does consume a crazy amount of my time but it’s worth it
4. Favourite time managment website- RescueTime– Very similar to the savemytime app the rescuetime website keeps track of how much time you spend on various websites when using your laptop or desktop. You can also download the app if you would also like to use it on your mobile device (I do not because I use the savemytime app instead) . You choose three type of websites you find distracting and three that you find productive and it will give you daily, weekly and monthly reports based on what you are doing right and what you need to avoid.
5. Favourite email managment website-unroll.me– unroll me helps you declutter you inbox but unsubscribing to the endless amount of newsletters you never read. It organizes all your subscriptions and makes it easier to go through and unsubscribe to the ones you forgot about, the ones you no longer need or the ones you never needed in the first place.
What websites do you use for organization if any?