Today it is time to get at the cleaning supplies. Personally I would recommend one of three storage options:
1. Tension rod & spray bottles
What you will need:
- Other cleaning materials (sponges, magic erasers etc.)
- Organization Materials (tension rod, spray bottles, pump bottles, baskets etc.)
- Garbage bag– For any garbage, empty bottles etc.
- Notebook/pen-– To list any cleaning supplies you need to purchase
- Clock/Phone- To set 10 minute timer
How to organize your cleaning supplies
- Set timer for 10 minutes
- Gather all cleaning supplies (if you are putting cleaners in uniform bottles do so now)
- Clean out all excess materials in your storage area (pantry, under the sink etc.)
- Throw away any garbage in the area
- Wipe down area
- Organize cleaning supplies based on function (ie. I separate my cleaning supplies into three categories: Kitchen, Bathroom & Whole home)
- Put away in an organized fashion (using baskets, bins, tension rods and/or shelving)
step 4- List any cleaners/supplies you are missing so you can go shopping for them.
How do you organize your cleaning supplies? where do you store them?
Come back tomorrow to declutter kid’s toys