Today we are continuing in the kitchen and moving on to small appliances.
What you will need
Donation Box/ Sale Box- For items you no longer use that you would like to sell or donate
Garbage bag – For any broken appliances you don’t intend to keep
Notebook/pen- To make a list of items you still need
Clock/Phone- For 10 minute timer
Steps to decluttering small appliances
Step 1- Have all needed supplies (see above list)
Step 2- Set your timer for 10 minutes
Step 3- Gather all small appliances — These include: Coffee & Espresso Machines, Toasters & Toaster Ovens, Blenders & Juicers, Crockpots & Slowcookers, Food processors & mixers, deepfryers etc.
Step 4- Declutter
- Any appliances that are broken & you will repair (set aside for repair)
- Any appliances that are broken & you will not repair (garbage)
- Any appliances that are in good condition but you want to sell (sale box)
- Any appliances that are in good condition but you want to donate (donation box)
- Whatever is left is what you are keeping – If you use it regularly place it on the counter in a designated area; if you use it occasionally place it in the cupboard in a designated area.
Step 5- List- Create a list of anything you would like that you are missing so you know to get it when it is on sale
Share your progress on instagram using the hashtag #happyorganizedjanuary.
Come back tomorrow to declutter cleaning supplies