It is important to nurture our own personal growth and development, we can start to feel like we are just existing without fully living. Below are ideas for a personal development goal and how to execute it.
Here are some personal development goal examples:
- Reading (make a list of books you want to read and start checking them off)
- Get rid of bad habits / start new good habits
- Start meditating, praying, reflection etc.
- Get extra training, learn a new language, go back to school
- Try something you always wanted to try
My Personal Development Goal: To read more
Long Term (Year)= 24 books
Short Term (Month)= 2 books
Immediate (Daily) = 5 chapters
Specific- Double my reading
Measurable- 24 books
Achievable- Read 5+ chapters per/night
Related- Reading is a great form a personal development
Time Specific- 2 deadlines (monthly & year)
What’s your personal development goal? when and how are you going to achieve it?